- This event has passed.
Advances in Additive Manufacturing
May 19 @ 12:00 pm - 2:00 pm
- Opening: Antonio Paesano, PhD, Scientific Chair
- Greeting on behalf of the Italian Consulate and Italian Government: Dr. Patrizia Calanchini Monti, Director of Education Office, Consulate General of Italy, Philadelphia
- Greeting on behalf of Filitalia International: Pasquale Nestico MD, Sidney Kimmel Medical College, Thomas Jefferson University. Philadelphia, Founder of and President Emeritus of Filitalia International.
- Antonio Paesano: Introduction to Additive Manufacturing
- Martin Belisario, JD, Intellectual Property Lawyer, Partner at Panitch Schwarze Belisario & Nadel LLP: Implications of 3D Printing in Intellectual Property
- Lucas Janssen, CEO of CEAD
- Robert Pugliese, PharmD, Director of Innovation Design, Cofounder and Managing Director Health Design Lab, Thomas Jefferson University and Jefferson Health. Ms. Martina Rama, Research Assistant, Health Design Lab, Thomas Jefferson University. Personalized Medicine: Hospital Based 3D Printing. A virtual tour and technology demonstration.
- Conclusion: Antonio Paesano